hello guys, how are you..hope you fine. you may loot the last amazon Great Indian deal and may have purchase shiny new Amazon Echo or other Alexa-enabled device and plugged it in. Now what?
The first thing you need to do is connect to the network by connecting the device to a Wi-Fi network. Before that, you have to keep your Wi-Fi network’s name and password in hand. Next, follow these steps, and you will communicate with Alex as soon as possible!
The echo acoustic speaker powered by Alexa is now in the second generation, from which different versions are available to choose from. If you want to expand the music, it is one of the best options, because it has many features, such as smart home and digital assistant capabilities. Although this is the first wireless speaker, it has many features and capabilities.
You can play music with voice commands, browse the web, create shopping lists, get instant weather reports, shop online and share your favorite smart home products with your smartphone in your pocket. Can manage.
Before you start
1. Plug Alexa echo into an electrical outlet.
2. Download the Alexa App From here, Install it and Open the Alexa app.
How to Connect Alexa Echo to WI-FI:
The echo dual-band connects to the Wi-Fi network (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), which uses the 802.11A / B / G / N standard. The echo is not connected to a peer-to-peer (or peer-to-peer) network.
1. In the Alexa app, open the left navigation bar and select Settings.
Select your device, and then select Update Wi-Fi. If you are adding a new device to your account, select “Set Up New Device”.
2. On the Echo device, press and hold the action button until the backlight ring is orange. After that, your mobile device will be connected to your device. A list of available Wi-Fi networks appears in the app.
pay attention. Alexa can ask you to manually connect your device to your echo device via Wi-Fi settings.
3. Select a Wi-Fi network and enter the network password (if necessary). If you do not see your Wi-Fi network, scroll and select the Ad Network (for hidden networks) or Rescan.
How to Connect Your Alexa ECHO to a New WI-FI Network:
If you have an Alexa tool that is already configured in the past, but now you need to connect to a new Wi-Fi network or an existing network with a changed password, then follow these steps.
1. Tap the Menu icon, then select Settings.
2. Tap “Device Settings”, then select the device for which you want to change the Wi-Fi network.
3. Tap “Edit” next to the Wi-Fi network.
4. The setting is now similar to the above.